Daffodil Jar/First Day Of Summer

Hi there,

Well summer has arrived! It's a bit toasty here hope you are keeping cool wherever you live.  I am sharing my last project for the Graciellie Creative Design Team.  I decided to color up this daffodil jar from the Simple Wisdom digital stamp set for June.  I really wanted to color this jar because I attended a Copic Advanced boot camp in May and we colored something similar focusing on the jar, water, transparency, added water drops and of course flowers. I feel I achieved what I set out to do here.

I want to say thank you to Gracie of Graciellie Design. I have enjoyed my time with her team. Everyone was a joy to work with. So many talented team members and Gracie always blows me away with her talent!   I will be taking some time off for the summer.

If you'd like to purchase this set or others please use this discount code: BARBARA10 for 10% off your purchase and you can share the code with your crafty friends. Hope you have a great summer!

If you are interested in Jennifer Dove's Copic Boot Camps you can find the info HERE.  They are so much fun and you will learn a lot!


Added water drops to jar, background is done with 91% alcohol
added to a water brush and copic color scrubbed on a piece of plastic
and picked up with brush then used texture cloth.

Close up of water drops on daffodils and leaf. Also grounding and reflection for jar.
Added Nuvo Drops to background.



Happy coloring!



2 comments:

  1. So pretty. I like your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Barbara. Love the white added on the glass and stems. Super cool!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS